Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pogba see passing lanes before they open. Makes the attacking more dynamic.

Team without him look very direct. Much easier to defend against.
It also doesn't help that without him we end up playing two midfielders that can't pass :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You're talking about the physical and totally ignoring the mental aspect.

It a dumb argument even tho an ex Liverpool player backs up my point about lack of rotation. And I give you the receipt. I said I predicted this before Liverpool won. I bring receipt and it isn't good enough.

The fact that i used Poch and Spurs as an example of what happens with high intensity teams going to shyt if you don't rotate. And they didn't win shyt.

Yes or No. My whole point has been about Liverpool's lack of rotation? I don't want to hear about none of that deflection nonsense. Have I or not backed my points up.

Simeone ran his team into the ground. And look what happened when he has rebuilt the squad over the past 2 seasons they are moving upwards now and he's rotating. But I guess that isn't fitting your narrative.

P.S. Ancelotti has never dipped he's always been sacked.

P.P.S If you ain't going to respond back regarding my actual point about the rotation then I rather you not reply back to me at all tbh.
I thought Pep left Barcelona because of issues with the board/Sandro Rowell? :mjlol:. Nikkas changing history to fit their argument. That Barca team had a prime Messi, there were no writing on no fcking wall. Yea Xavi and iniesta were old but it’s prime Messi lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It also doesn't help that without him we end up playing two midfielders that can't pass :francis:
That’s not all the way true. Their passing range is limited tho. Fred’s short and mid passing is good. McTominays short and mid passing is usually more miss than hit.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can’t really blame these teams for selling to Bayern. Bayern use their influence to tap players up (see Lewandoski, Hummels and Gotze, Goretzka, etc) so these teams are trying to mitigate this by having minimum fee clauses (Haaland or Upamecano) or generally playing hardball like Dortmund are with Sancho.

There’s not much you can do when the big clubs are scouting your players :manny:
They signed Gnabry after loaning him to Bremen for a year. Bayern facilitated the move