Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
klopp.gif

it's countdown to klopp blowing up on someone ..

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I'm here for it.

I disagree, but there is an argument there. When KDB plays the team bases itself around his ability to make passes that will break a defence. Also, de Bruyne starts centrally and drifts to the right, a space that Bernardo Silva loves, as a result they don't play well together. When De Bruyne isn't playing, Bernardo has more freedom and can dictate the game. So basically the argument is does the team play better with KDB at the helm or Bernardo, and both players have their pros and cons. I'll take KDB tho, but would never sell Bernardo.
Yup. Hurts to say it but atleast your team well coached to avoid these types of problems for the most part.

Gundogan is on his bullshyt as well. :mjcry:

Unlike my team where we have to rely on moments, without Bruno, Shaw and Pogba we are dead food.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'm here for it.

I disagree, but there is an argument there. When KDB plays the team bases itself around his ability to make passes that will break a defence. Also, de Bruyne starts centrally and drifts to the right, a space that Bernardo Silva loves, as a result they don't play well together. When De Bruyne isn't playing, Bernardo has more freedom and can dictate the game. So basically the argument is does the team play better with KDB at the helm or Bernardo, and both players have their pros and cons. I'll take KDB tho, but would never sell Bernardo.

Obviously KDB is a world class player but City in that title winning season when he was injured looked ridiculously fluid and well knit together. I actually thought that was David Silva's doing but you may be right it may have been Bernado. I think when KDB plays there is an over reliance on him being the central creative outlet which isn't as fluid.