Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arteta might be a lot more dangerous than I thought

We can’t beat this guy.

There’s a rumor he signed an extension recently too.

Maybe that's why Arteta bushed him quick...

Why is Lacazette getting dragged into that Saliba saga?:dame:

Laca loves backing up into defenders even though he has no chance of winning the ball. It’s weird.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
full
source.gif

de3ec16bd0c74ac81892fcda862ad020.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The memes on the Saiba video though. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
To be fair, France is slightly further away from Harlem than the UK is.:dame:

Can’t believe breh filmed his boy. Literally nonchalant like:
hqdefault.jpg

:mjtf:

Considering the Ashley Cole rumour. We shouldn't be that surprised with footballers or for that matter team sports non Harlem affiliated shenanigans. Especially the whole hazing that goes on.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, I didn't think it was clear and thought it was possibly lost in translation. Seemed a little dodgy with the Bernado Silva example which had nothing to do with fan abuse though.

He's talking about the whole cancel/hate culture when someone makes a mistake. And the fall out that comes from it. I.e. social media.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I'm here for it.

I disagree, but there is an argument there. When KDB plays the team bases itself around his ability to make passes that will break a defence. Also, de Bruyne starts centrally and drifts to the right, a space that Bernardo Silva loves, as a result they don't play well together. When De Bruyne isn't playing, Bernardo has more freedom and can dictate the game. So basically the argument is does the team play better with KDB at the helm or Bernardo, and both players have their pros and cons. I'll take KDB tho, but would never sell Bernardo.