Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Lol yall chill.. We all support the same club and brehs just gon have different opinions:manny: At the end of the day we all want the club to succeed.

No need for personal attacks:whoa:
Had him quoting 9 year old posts because i disagreed with his opinion on Harry Maguire:mjlol:

An old breh still got it:wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
@TENET @Gilver

RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ the world record defender needing other components to work.

That's almost as farcical as the world record midfielder needing other midfielders to "unlock" him.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This thread has either grown or gone soft.

Not that i particularly want to get in to some petty argument on the internet in this day and age because i'm an actual grown up now, but back in the day that was the life blood of the thread:banderas:

Football went soft and the thread followed:noah:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Lol @ the world record defender needing other components to work.

That's almost as farcical as the world record midfielder needing other midfielders to "unlock" him.
He needs other components because we like to press and play higher. If we still had Mourinho he'd be protected as we'd be sitting on the edge of the 6 yard box 90% of the game and people would be all over his dikk.

He can still work in a high line but he needs people with other strengths to protect his weaknesses. Just like his aerial strength for the most part covers up the weakness of others in that respect.

Vidic had similar weaknesses which Rio helped to hide. Just as Vidic helped Rio who wasn't overly dominant in the air.

Like this is basic stuff i'm not sure why i just bothered to explain it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am i seeing things or did sadio get a hair transplant?? i haven't been watching the last few weeks.:lolbron:

p.s i am seeing things haha