Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Reason for Maguire looking competent.
giphy.gif

End of discussion. :unimpressed:
They compliment each other well. Bailly wouldn’t be as secure without Maguire.

I think you know this but go ahead.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I can definitely see the bad in him, he has limitations. It’s that people can’t see the good in him i have a problem with.

maguire is THE senior defender and captain. VVD goes in and turns pool's defence to champions level in 1 season. Dias in a few months does the same at City. Laporte did the same when he arrived. Vidic did the same when he arrived.

most goals every conceded in champions league group stage EVER (2020) by Man Utd Maguire is skipper and lynchpin defender
longest run without a clean sheet for ~48 years (2020) Maguire is skipper and lynchpin defender

if neither Ole nor Maguire take the blame who does?

Fabinho is a better defender than Maguire ffs.

Maguire breaks decade long negative records but step over that to knee-jerk defend the clearly physically mal-adroit lump .. To compound that you go further and call him "one of the best in the league".

Really breh just answer, do you think our defence was better before Maguire? Just so i know.

i. you are not a breh
ii. have you yourself checked goals conceded AT THIS POINT over the last 10 years before even asking that question.

-

staying on track you step over some of the worst records for decades with maguire as chief defender and captain to defend him :mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Absolutely not. Maguire improved our defence by a long way in his first season. This season he's been a big part of the problem.
He’s improved more than just our defence though. Our distribution and recycling of attacks is 10x better with him there.

People don’t want to look at stuff like that though. Like there’s people that genuinely think he’s a bad passer because they don’t actually watch the games and base their opinions on memes.

He started the season awful and has had the odd moment since but to attribute all of our defensive problems to him is ludicrous. Especially when Lindelof is regularly playing.

Like should Maguire have shouted at de gea to make him not drop that ball? Yeah i guess if he organised better that wouldn’t have happened:hubie:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
maguire is THE senior defender and captain. VVD goes in and turns pool's defence to champions level in 1 season. Dias in a few months does the same at City. Laporte did the same when he arrived. Vidic did the same when he arrived.

most goals every conceded in champions league group stage EVER (2020) by Man Utd Maguire is skipper and lynchpin defender
longest run without a clean sheet for ~48 years (2020) Maguire is skipper and lynchpin defender

Maguire breaks decade long negative records but step over that to knee-jerk defend the clearly physically mal-adroit lump .. To compound that you go further and call him "one of the best in the league".

i. you are not a breh
ii. have you checked goals conceded AT THIS POINT over the last 10 years before even asking that question.
All that and you still couldn’t answer the question. Jog on BREH. Clueless.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

i. you are not a breh
ii. have you yourself checked goals conceded AT THIS POINT over the last 10 years before even asking that question.

-

staying on track you step over some of the worst records for decades with maguire as chief defender and captain to defend him :mjlol:
Your posts are becoming a person attack on Gliver. I'm out. :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
All that and you still couldn’t answer the question. Jog on BREH. Cluless.

you can set any sidetracking question you want but they will wait until YOU address maguire's record directly :ufdup:

longest streak without a clean sheet in 48 years with maguire in defence and as captain is a fact that you want to ignore BUT it is not going away.

most goals ever conceded in a champions league group stage with maguire in defence and as captain is a fact that you want to ignore BUT it is not going away.

meanwhile true world class players like VVD, Dias etc ...

kiss butt of players who have conceded the most goals in ~40 years if you want :salute:

praise *white* Jesus on this lovely sunday morning :blessed:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
you can set any sidetracking question you want but they will wait until YOU address maguire's record directly :ufdup:

longest streak without a clean sheet in 48 years with maguire in defence and as captain is a fact that you want to ignore BUT it is not going away.

most goals ever conceded in a champions league group stage with maguire in defence and as captain is a fact that you want to ignore BUT it is not going away.

meanwhile true world class players like VVD, Dias etc ...

kiss butt of players who have conceded the most goals in ~40 years if you want :salute:

praise *white* Jesus on this lovely sunday morning :blessed:
Again, clueless.

This whole ‘not a breh’ ‘white’ stuff is interesting though. I’m white but i think you have the wrong one. Keep trying though.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He’s improved more than just our defence though. Our distribution and recycling of attacks is 10x better with him there.

People don’t want to look at stuff like that though. Like there’s people that genuinely think he’s a bad passer because they don’t actually watch the games and base their opinions on memes.

He started the season awful and has had the odd moment since but to attribute all of our defensive problems to him is ludicrous. Especially when Lindelof is regularly playing.

Like should Maguire have shouted at de gea to make him not drop that ball? Yeah i guess if he organised better that wouldn’t have happened:hubie:
That's why I said he improved the defence by a long way. He defending part this season has been a problem. And he is a major part of that. Only Shaw has been good in that backline. DDG should also have a long hard look at himself since he signed that contract. I expect nothing from Lindelof, he's not good enough. AWB we know his limits. Bailly is studying be a nurse.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Your posts are becoming a person attack on Gliver. I'm out. :yeshrug:
Nah breh he’s right, i’m defending Maguire because he’s white.

:gucci:

It’s just an automatic loss in an argument when you go there tbh, no point continuing to discuss when there’s a weird agenda on one side.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Again, clueless.

This whole ‘not a breh’ ‘white’ stuff is interesting though. I’m white but i think you have the wrong one. Keep trying though.

You can drop the "not the one" faux coli-isms now "breh".

You bend over backwards to undeservedly defend Ole and Maguire (the thug).

Meanwhile do you defend Pogba like that?

Fraud Pol Pogba out.

VDB is clear. The good times are coming again.

santascenes.png

re: use of the n-word on thecoli

Bore off, it was used to display how someone speaks, i even starred that shyt for you sensitive types.

re: the great gringo and Zika

Aw man, you really nailed us.

Tell me this friend, where was the zika virus in 2012? No where, because it was organised by a top country that can keep a lid on these things. Helps our country is clean too, helps stop these things spreading.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You can drop the "not the one" faux coli-isms now "breh".

You bend over backwards to undeservedly defend Ole and Maguire (the thug).

Meanwhile do you defend Pogba like that?

re: use of the n-word on thecoli

re: the great gringo and Zika
You just spent like half an hour searching my post history and that’s the best you came up with?:mjcry:

Don’t be upset because i don’t respect your opinions on football, it happens.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lol yall chill.. We all support the same club and brehs just gon have different opinions:manny: At the end of the day we all want the club to succeed.

No need for personal attacks:whoa:

It was over a while ago as far as I am concerned :hubie:.
flowers of peace to all :blessed:
#GGMU :blessed: