Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Haven't really been keeping abreast of the new hip-hop releases, although I was really into it in high school and college. I worshiped Wu-Tang and also loved Boot Camp, MOP, Mobb Deep, CNN, Redman, Outkast, Dre, Snoop, Luniz and countless other acts.

It seems like even if the beats are quality and the flow is legit, there is something missing. I like the songs the first time I hear them, but there is a lack of replay value. For instance, I'm feeling that Swimming Pools track right now, but can't see myself playing it regularly three years from now.

Right now I am more into Z-Ro and The Jacka because they have old songs I was able to catch up on. The last hip-hop album I really enjoyed was Reks, Grey Hairs. Agree with your assessment of the the last Big Boi album, and am still bumping that.
damn man, how old are you? :pachaha: (not a bad thing, i love those acts you mentioned except Luniz).

link some of that Z-Ro and Jacka.

Just got back from Flight. I wont bore you all with a review, I give it 4/5. Nadine Velaquez in the opening scene is enough reason to see this film. :shaq: :noah:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just threw 95 bucks on the gals to win 100 on the pk line. been all them all game, eventually they'll get through

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
more SJ/LA fukkery coming up :ohlawd:

23/05/12 MLS LA Galaxy 2 - 3 SJ Earthquakes
30/06/12 MLS SJ Earthquakes 4 - 3 LA Galaxy
21/10/12 MLS SJ Earthquakes 2 - 2 LA Galaxy

great football, add the built-in rivalry, and add the crowd trouble that happened last game :ohlawd:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-0-15CAC489000005DC-906_634x386.jpg

article-0-15C8CB55000005DC-893_634x534.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
New tunes for the bruvs.

I'm bumping Twin Shadow a lot. Weather is hitting that Florida perfection, so it's an ideal time to be riding around with the windows down bumping some wannabe 80's coke synth wavey shyt.

Twin Shadow - Golden Light - YouTube

Twin Shadow - Run My Heart - YouTube

Twin Shadow - Patient - YouTube
You don't want anyone to find out that Iiiiiiiiiiiii....
WAS THE ONE TAKING LOVE FROM YOU!

Funnily enough he actually looks like The Weeknd.

Twin Shadow :bow:

His first album is the best though :mjpls:

Just got back from Flight. I wont bore you all with a review, I give it 4/5. Nadine Velaquez in the opening scene is enough reason to see this film. :shaq: :noah:

Was it like I said? The whole movie in the trailer. Might still see it tbf.

:leostare: all this weird sounding R&B music

edit --
and I don't get this Kendrick Lamar hype. Finally heard this "Swimming Pools" song and was very unimpressed
EYs8O.png

This is what everyone's been hyping up?

Swimming Pools be describing nikkas lives though :to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Japan has a 45 year old on their futsal team :pachaha:

...can already tell this is gonna be straight fukkery :bow:

Those Japanese kits though :leon::scusthov:

Brazilian futsal team sponsored by FILA though :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Was it like I said? The whole movie in the trailer. Might still see it tbf.
its actually not. A sort of major character is completely omitted from the trailer.

The movie is a lot more lighter than the trailer too.