Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Quite a few good games to look forward to in the Prem this weekend

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
beIN SPORT USA | About

Time Warner Cable & Bright House Networks To Launch beIN SPORT, The New Soccer and International Sports Network

beIN SPORT Scores New Affiliation Agreement with Country’s Second and Sixth-Largest Cable Operators

MIAMI, FL – November 2, 2012 – beIN SPORT, the new independent 24-hour global network dedicated to live and exclusive coverage of the world’s best soccer and international sports, today announced it will be carried by Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks.

Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks will offer the network in English and a separate network in Spanish on TV and on demand. Additionally, both networks will be made available to authenticated subscribers through the TWC TV website (Time Warner Cable, Inc) and applications inside the home and through beIN SPORT’s website (beIN SPORT USA | Home) and applications inside and outside the home.

official :D

english and spanish and on demand and apps and internet and everything

celebration1.jpg
until we get it in English on Comcast, that channel doesnt exist to me. :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
There really isn't too much to be said for having to look through piles of CDs in this digital age, so I can only imagine the :ohlawd: crate diggers must go through.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
One of my favorite things to do.
What if your just looking for a decent little brother track off get back? :ld: it wasn't a well put post.

first row dikking all over vip box. the latter made me feel like the nan in requiem for a dream, minus the accelerated metabolism.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if your just looking for a decent little brother track off get back? :ld: it wasn't a well put post.

I got your post, for it's easy to find any record, everything is categorize. The only part of my life that's actual organize.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and for some random reason, the game starts at 10:10 this time around

how fukkin dare they with the seahawks shyt.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Holy shyt at these saves:obama:

I actually like the games where the keepers are shutting everyone down. As long as they're busy I'm entertained

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn man, how old are you? :pachaha: (not a bad thing, i love those acts you mentioned except Luniz).

link some of that Z-Ro and Jacka.

Just got back from Flight. I wont bore you all with a review, I give it 4/5. Nadine Velaquez in the opening scene is enough reason to see this film. :shaq: :noah:

I could link about 75 songs each from each artist, but here's just a brief taste:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UriV4jeAPS4]Z-Ro - Respect My Mind (lyrics) [BEST SOUND] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

[ame]http://youtu.be/6y9ZhnN1V_U[/ame]
Man I want summer to come back :to::ahh:

Last edited by a moderator: