Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
just because it happened to Fergie.... it doesnt mean it will happen to frank. This "trust the process" shyt does not fly anymore.
Different times
I mean.... are you seeing this fukking game?
men vs boys
two transfer windows :mjlol:
“It’s cheaper to keep her”. If they hire another manager, they would have to get rid of some players and buy a gang of new players. Why? Bc managers want their own signings

Montez

Superstar
Daps
just because it happened to Fergie.... it doesnt mean it will happen to frank. This "trust the process" shyt does not fly anymore.
Different times
I mean.... are you seeing this fukking game?
men vs boys
two transfer windows :mjlol:

That Leicester team been together for years and they backed their manager.

It's the first season with Havertz and Werner. Plus no preseason and teams are hardly training. Harsh to get the sack in January.

He's only had one window and that wasn't even a real window if we're being honest. He should get the funds to rebuild the midfield and defense next.

Just 3 weeks ago, they were in a title race. Folks have short memories.

Breh, I wouldn’t be shocked if he gets sacked tomorrow.

8am tomorrow. Communicado Oficial.

He'll be on Monday night football in a few weeks.

-------

Seriously though, Lampard doesn't really change tactics. Just changes players, the arrogance.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
“It’s cheaper to keep her”. If they hire another manager, they would have to get rid of some players and buy a gang of new players. Why? Bc managers want their own signings
When have Chelsea been known for being frugal?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Why won't United buy Ndidi:noah:
image.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lampard has achieved nothing in management to warrant having any faith he’ll turn it round. His Derby side overspent and had some ridiculous loanees for championship level, but still didn’t gain promotion. The word fraud gets tossed around a lot in football now but he really is a fraud.

Me as a Leicester fan watching this though :troll:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
At the start of the season, I thought Lampard’s legacy would at least keep him in a job for the whole season but this Chelsea team absolutely stinks when you factor in how much they spent. Us being 2 points behind them despite our shocking season is a sackable offence.