Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any little break and dortmund players get caught severely out of position. When the fullbacks push up they're left with 2 CB's too high up and that's including a flabby Hummels.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
i wonder if this trend of giving just retired great players, big clubs to manage will die soon.
Its not working for frank, its nor working for pirlo, its nor working for arteta (arteta was not a great player....but still)
I know the main reason they got the job is that "they know the club".
You need some experience to manage these clubs.

Giving them the job and hoping they will rise to the occasion is just retarded
Not every retired great player is Pep or Zizou

Its the Romance factor which was starting to leave the game. A major title with a former player as head coach has a feeling that can't be beat. Especially if its a club legend.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Roma are fukking losing? :dahell: I returned to parlay dominance for them to fukk it up?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Frank needs 2 more windows to get his players and imprint on this side.

Ferguson was close to getting sacked and United backed their man. Look what happened.

Mount, Reece James, Tammy all made strides under Frank.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

Ferguson was close to getting sacked and United backed their man. Look what happened.

just because it happened to Fergie.... it doesnt mean it will happen to frank. This "trust the process" shyt does not fly anymore.
Different times
I mean.... are you seeing this fukking game?
men vs boys
two transfer windows :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Breh, I wouldn’t be shocked if he gets sacked tomorrow.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Next dortmund coach needs to move on from 4-2-3-1.

This team dead. I thought their poor form of the first half of the season, was more to do with them starting too many 20 and under players, but even with Brandt and Reus back, barring the Leipzig game, it still looks the same, even with the change of coach.

Dortmund always been at their best playing fast and especially on quick transitions of play. They've gotten into the bad habit that all talented teams do which is over play vs teams sitting deep. Don't play the ball quick enough, or drive into the box and look for 1 2's to pull defenders out, instead of playing in front of them. And with them usually playing from behind, they don't often get teams coming on to them, so they can hit them on the counter.

Any little break and dortmund players get caught severely out of position. When the fullbacks push up they're left with 2 CB's too high up and that's including a flabby Hummels.

Don't have any tactically smart defensive players. Lack proper pace in the FB areas. Also this interim coach they have, he just got the career assistant look about him.