Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dubai’s pretty much the only country nearby to the U.K. that’s in the same time zone with little to no restrictions. Factor in the weather and drip life as well and you know people won’t be able to help themselves.

I've been to the UK
I've been to Dubai

They are not close, breh.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Dubai’s pretty much the only country nearby to the U.K. that’s in the same time zone with little to no restrictions. Factor in the weather and drip life as well and you know people won’t be able to help themselves.

Wait, what? London to Dubai is a 7 hour flight. That's like New York to Paris.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’ve been to Dubai, it’s literally one hour more than flying to Tenerife or Malta which are considered “local” holidays for most Brits :beli:

And my point about it being in the same time zone is the fact that the time difference of only 3 hours means you can easily go there for a quick trip without having to deal with jet lag. Hence why a lot EPL footballers go there for short trips even before the pandemic.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@frush11 breh, I came across a wall of entertainment video and fukking hell this Poet dude chats so much shyt and he never shuts up :mjtf:

You can literally forward to any point in the video and it'll be him talking :mjtf:

Just Poet being Poet

You gotta know what format to avoid him. With him Chuckie, and Dan, he's alright. With him and Ian Wright, he's great.

Just depend. He annoys me, but I like him. He's a team Fugly MVP, so got show him love on that end:russ:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, EA isn't wrong. A lot of British people consider Dubai a quick getaway.

That's your average person btw so for a top level footballer with money to burn it's light work.

When Mourinho was Chelsea manager and the players won a game at the weekend he'd reward them with 2-3 days off and those fools would fly everywhere.