Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

That fraud Piers still tries to avoid personally insulting Trump's person and character. For example rather than calling him an "idiot" he would say Trump is "acting like an idiot".

Meanwhile he is not so circumspect when it comes to Meghan and regularly calls her character into question :mjpls:.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

That's why I've always maintain everyone should ban international travel. The greedy for tourist money is more important than keeping people safe and are happy for the virus to be passed around. Sri Lanka and NZ seem to be one of the very few with any common sense.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
True. Everyone was horrible.

Don't want to see Bruno Fernandes anywhere near the Watford line up, he needs to rest.
Then VdB would have to start and Ole is not gonna let that happen. Maybe he'll just stick Dan James and Mata in there :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Then VdB would have to start and Ole is not gonna let that happen. Maybe he'll just stick Dan James and Mata in there :francis:
Mata and Lingard are defo playing and Ole will have a strong team out there since he'll want to win a trophy at least (Before we lose to Tottenham in the semi-final :skip:)
He'll probably start Ighalo since he used to play for Watford.

Ole tends to do stuff like that. He made Tuanzebe captain against Rochdale last season because he went to school there, Dean Henderson played against Sheffield United since he was on loan to them recently and he probably played Daniel James against Leeds because he has been linked there for years.

Won't be suprised if Bruno is somehow involved though...

Ole - "Sorry Bruny, but I'm gonna rest you for Saturday, so you're ready for Burnley on Tuesday"
HI356Un.png

Bruno -
FYfwGlR.gif

Ole- Chill bro, you'll be on the bench.
bYF4dCt.png

Ole - At least you got that United DNA
Vdm4jto.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Mbappe being linked to liverpool

think it would be a good look for him instead of Real on a football level.

PL brand of football fits him more than la liga. there's more space.

la liga needs stars post messi era though, so Real has to fight.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Mata and Lingard are defo playing and Ole will have a strong team out there since he'll want to win a trophy at least (Before we lose to Tottenham in the semi-final :skip:)
He'll probably start Ighalo since he used to play for Watford.

Ole tends to do stuff like that. He made Tuanzebe captain against Rochdale last season because he went to school there, Dean Henderson played against Sheffield United since he was on loan to them recently and he probably played Daniel James against Leeds because he has been linked there for years.

Won't be suprised if Bruno is somehow involved though...

Ole - "Sorry Bruny, but I'm gonna rest you for Saturday, so you're ready for Burnley on Tuesday"
HI356Un.png

Bruno -
FYfwGlR.gif

Ole- Chill bro, you'll be on the bench.
bYF4dCt.png

Ole - At least you got that United DNA
Vdm4jto.png
I remember just the other game Ole took him off at the '87 mark while winning and he looked like he wanted to cry as soon as he sat on the bench.

All I'm thinking about, is this dude serious :mjtf:it's only 5 minutes left:pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@frush11 breh, I came across a wall of entertainment video and fukking hell this Poet dude chats so much shyt and he never shuts up :mjtf:

You can literally forward to any point in the video and it'll be him talking :mjtf: