Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What does a very English player mean. You mean as in overhyped? Because the one thing he is, isn't a very English player at all, not recent history. You would have to back to the 90's to find a player of his ilk. Gazza or Steve McManaman. A dribbler and passer.
no not in the kick and run old stick a foot in school english player mold. im thinking of what he provide to utd that they dont already have and where we play him?
Let’s just keep it simple, if you don’t rate Grealish/think he’s an ‘overhyped english player’ you’re a certified clown who shouldn’t be talking about this game of ours.:yeshrug:
Man in here will jump to the defence of an inferior player in Pulisic but Grealish gets the fraud treatment.:dead:

I’ve been on Grealish hype train for a while now. Was desperate for him at United in the summer before he signed a new contract. I really thought it was nailed on in early summer:mjcry:

Biggest compliment i can pay him is he’s a nightmare playing against your team.
i dont give a shyt what you think playboy. i said what i said. you just started watching football :yeshrug: