Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
PSG will win Ligue 1. Lyon are the only team that is a real contender, because they have proper quality in their squad.

Juve win today and do the unspeakable on Weds they only 6 points behind and still have the return fixtures vs Milan clubs. Also they have C dot, who can easily drag them to a run of wins.

Liverpool or Citeh will win the PL.

i agree but u gonna offend all the man u fans, everton,spurs and leiscester fans if u say that......

whenever pool faces any of these so call contenders the gulf in class in evident, but var and some terrible draws the league is still open. but going by the eye test none of these teams are as good as pool or city.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Why does Cho never start? I don’t really watch Chelsea like that but he looks a threat rare times I see him.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

i agree but u gonna offend all the man u fans, everton,spurs and leiscester fans if u say that......

whenever pool faces any of these so call contenders the gulf in class in evident, but var and some terrible draws the league is still open. but going by the eye test none of these teams are as good as pool or city.

Most united fans I know are just excited to be in a position they never thought they'd be in just 3 weeks ago.