Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The usual teams will win the league debt worry about that. It's just the big teams are having an issue of trying to navigate the fixture schedule with the recovery and lack of time on the training pitch. All the teams in European competition basically been playing every 3-4 days. The Christmas break for some leagues is the first time certain teams have more than 4 days off this season.
Juventus definitely aren’t winning Serie A this season. Madrid looking a bit shaky and Barca are way off the pace. Who knows who will win the EPL? Bayern are the only usual suspects right now.

But I hear what you’re saying.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I was high as fukk when I made my NBC sports app predictions
donnellhigh.png
:mjcry:

Screenshot-20210103-122045-Predictor.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Juventus definitely aren’t winning Serie A this season. Madrid looking a bit shaky and Barca are way off the pace. Who knows who will win the EPL? Bayern are the only usual suspects right now.

But I hear what you’re saying.

PSG will win Ligue 1. Lyon are the only team that is a real contender, because they have proper quality in their squad.

Juve win today and do the unspeakable on Weds they only 6 points behind and still have the return fixtures vs Milan clubs. Also they have C dot, who can easily drag them to a run of wins.

Liverpool or Citeh will win the PL.