Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Because he never bothered to learn his trade.

He thought he could get by with money and his best mates on the coaching staff.
I talked about this when Lampard and Gerrard walked into top jobs. This good ol’ boys club will expose the mediocrity.

Playing on the pitch is a meritocracy for the most part, management rarely is... so when your incompetence is exposed, it really is exposed.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Will never forget this day. I was besides myself. Was so sure he would score. :ohlawd::banderas:
The racist villain, who put himself 5th so he could win the game, adjusting his captains armband on the walk up to the pen like he's billy big bollocks.

Then HE SLIPS.

tumblr_lt6gij66s81r14o02o1_500.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah forreal tho, why is Lampard this bad?

Hasn't learnt his Derby lessons. They were pretty bad at defending. He changed the system in Jan of that season and they got a bit better. But were still flawed.

Apart from season 1 of Carlo, Chelsea always been a better solid defence and countering team. Also they have the problem that many teams have, which is a lack of leaders who'll roll their sleeves up. That is one part of Mourinhos Chelsea legacy that gets overlooked. Even tho he left after 3 seasons and 4-5 games of season 4. That team had an autopilot feel to it. You can change the coach but the squad mentality and ability to fight stayed the same.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bayern are down 2-0 to Mainz. :why:

I can’t predict any of the leagues this season.

The usual teams will win the league debt worry about that. It's just the big teams are having an issue of trying to navigate the fixture schedule with the recovery and lack of time on the training pitch. All the teams in European competition basically been playing every 3-4 days. The Christmas break for some leagues is the first time certain teams have more than 4 days off this season.