Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

The GOAT, Unai Emery :lawd:

Brehs accent was mocked mercilessly :francis:

However his Arsenal team was just as :flabbynsick:

They looked so disjointed. Breh was chopping and changing regularly but they were always playing like they were washed up

Arsenal need Hassenhutl to get the best out of these lot while replacing them incrementally. He's done enough at Southampton to show he's qualified to be backed.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

The GOAT, Unai Emery :lawd:

He’s a mid tier manager. There’s nothing wrong with that, but he was out of his depth at clubs with big expectations like PSG and Arsenal. If you’re a historically mediocre club with reasonable goals then yeah you should be busting Emery’s door down with offers.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs accent was mocked mercilessly :francis:

However his Arsenal team was just as :flabbynsick:

They looked so disjointed. Breh was chopping and changing regularly but they were always playing like they were washed up

Arsenal need Hassenhutl to get the best out of these lot while replacing them incrementally. He's done enough at Southampton to show he's qualified to be backed.

There is no saving or getting the best out of this lot. Maybe get a bounce from Auba, but tbh his legs look DONE. Have to start shipping these players out ASAP, majority of the ones that need to go have gotten 3 managers sacked within 3 years.

On a sidenote, I do remember @Montez and I were saying Auba needed to be sold :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sarcasm
full

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

He’s constantly been injured and the addition of Suarez made him redundant. I hope he stays until the end of the season, because I would love to see Costa and Suarez play meaningful minutes together when they’re both healthy. But I don’t trust him to stay healthy for any meaningful amount of time.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
There is no saving or getting the best out of this lot. Maybe get a bounce from Auba, but tbh his legs look DONE. Have to start shipping these players out ASAP, majority of the ones that need to go have gotten 3 managers sacked within 3 years.

On a sidenote, I do remember @Montez and I were saying Auba needed to be sold :hubie:

Yh I think we can all agree most players bar 4/5 of them need to go. I meant stopping the bleeding while they're being replaced over the next few transfer windows.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s a mid tier manager. There’s nothing wrong with that, but he was out of his depth at clubs with big expectations like PSG and Arsenal. If you’re a historically mediocre club with reasonable goals then yeah you should be busting Emery’s door down with offers.

By the end off the season, they'll either struggle to make the top 4 or not make it. Dude always gets in his way eventually in the league.

But I do give him credit for using the whole squad. And not just blindly trusting senior players

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Auba smh