Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Concacaf Champions League final: LAFC v Tigres

Not exactly Liverpool/AC Milan but I'll take it as some late night entertainment
ksrche4.png

I always wondered why Gignac bounced from Europe, he's been at Tigres for a minute now.

Breh reminds me of Brando. He looks like the type to love the women and food.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Any serious club would have sacked Arteta by now.. That gk is the worst I've ever seen play for us too, whoever was involved in that deal needs to be investigated, this guy is non-league level.

If Leno gets injured again like last year this was the bum they had behind him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

all arteta friends and people who played with him back this bum

he’s the one who sold Martinez and signed this bum gk

3296CF68-6DA9-434C-91D5-AB336D8EC611.jpeg

He’s not even an Arsenal legend like ljunberg yet dude is Teflon like he’s Thierry Henry

luiz injured right back out there
Partey injured pushed back out there
Martinelli injured pushed back out there again

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arterrorist getting bodied

Emi Martinez was a standout player last season. He commanded his box. He was an elite shot-stopper. He was a fukking beast. We bombed him off. Mikel and his staff didn’t want to keep a player that didn’t have a data-set larger than 15 games.

Who did they sign to replace him?

The worst shot-stopper in Ligue 1. The worst keeping xG in France. BUT, he could kick.

Le Grove had reports in week one of Rúnarsson being at the club that he was utterly shyte. The keeping coach, who I hear many struggle with, endorsed him.

Arteta knew he was shyte. Why did he play him against City? He was a disaster. Leno didn’t need a rest. There was no reason to start a player the coaching staff knew was a joke.

It was a SHOCKING decision, again.

Before Mikel took the job at Arsenal I was told he was a bit of a shyt as a person. Very vindictive apparently. I assumed that was because he struggled with fitness in the last year of his career. I assumed he would become a better person.

The dismissal of William Saliba from the squad looks like he’s just being mean.

Mike Arteta is happy to give the 17th worst shot-stopper in Ligue 1 a chance in another game, but he won’t play Saliba over the mistake terrorist that is Mustafi.

ARSENAL SHOULD MOVE FOR RALF RANGNICK, HE WANTS THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Concacaf Champions League final: LAFC v Tigres

Not exactly Liverpool/AC Milan but I'll take it as some late night entertainment
ksrche4.png

I always wondered why Gignac bounced from Europe, he's been at Tigres for a minute now.

They pay good money in Mexico. And he's probably just one of those adventurous types