Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
There is no saving or getting the best out of this lot. Maybe get a bounce from Auba, but tbh his legs look DONE. Have to start shipping these players out ASAP, majority of the ones that need to go have gotten 3 managers sacked within 3 years.

On a sidenote, I do remember @Montez and I were saying Auba needed to be sold :hubie:

Yeah man, even with the FA Cup, I thought they would've been willing to let him run his deal down and gamble on CL football. Or do a big 1 year deal. His family loves London and at his age, I don't think he was leaving. One of the best finishers in the world but he slowed down a lot since he's come.

Was really hoping they wouldn't do anything stupid with nearly 40M coming off the books with Ozil, Papa, Luiz, and Mustafi. But then they signed Willian.

The squad is bad but there's flexibility there. Laca, Kola have deals coming off the books in 2022, maybe you trick someone

There is a lot of work but it's a blank slate.

The GOAT, Unai Emery :lawd:

Nah, his English was a problem. Emery's resume isn't great outside of Spain. Not surprised he's done well at Villarreal.

He was smarter than Raul and Edu but Emery isn't it.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Screenshot-2020-12-23-at-19.25.00.png

Vitruvian-Man-Detail-Square-800.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Best PR in the biz.

I know they're racist but Lazio always had some of the best looking kits, those Veron-Crespo era jerseys were beautiful. What are they doing in this lime green number?

Last edited: