Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

K0M55Wc.gif

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I really thought mourinhos time at Real Madrid
would change him for the better
He initially started out by playing destroyers in midfield(ie Pepe ) and got destroyed by Barca. - I mean he didn’t want to play Benzema because he wanted a striker that can hold the ball.
-didn’t want to play modric, ozil, di maria, ronaldo, Marcelo, benzema at the same time.
His best team there was putting all his best attacking players in the lineup.
I hear you but tbf he had some solid, textbook defenders at his disposal - Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo, Ramos and quality young defenders coming through. . . You could therefore afford to worry less about conceding. This mf has to rely on Dier and Aurier week in, week out at spurs :hhh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pep Guardiola says it would be a "big mistake" for Arsenal to sack manager Mikel Arteta after Manchester City's 4-1 win over the Gunners in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals on Tuesday.

Arsenal are without a win in eight domestic league and cup matches.

Arteta left City, where he was Guardiola's assistant, 12 months ago to take charge at Emirates Stadium.

"I'm pretty sure they are going to trust him," said Guardiola when asked if Arsenal need to stick with Arteta.

"They will do a big mistake if they are thinking [of dismissing him]."

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pep Guardiola says it would be a "big mistake" for Arsenal to sack manager Mikel Arteta after Manchester City's 4-1 win over the Gunners in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals on Tuesday.

Arsenal are without a win in eight domestic league and cup matches.

Arteta left City, where he was Guardiola's assistant, 12 months ago to take charge at Emirates Stadium.

"I'm pretty sure they are going to trust him," said Guardiola when asked if Arsenal need to stick with Arteta.

"They will do a big mistake if they are thinking [of dismissing him]."

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm looking at the Arsenal highlights and the second goal City scored is just atrocious keeping. Keeper cheats and stands on that side of the goal....the ball is hit directly at him....he's in perfect position to catch it.....and he still flaps at it. You can't make this shyt up.

:why:
5qNAOJh.png