Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah but at the same time it’s FIFA kid like behaviour to judge players this quickly.

Not everyone can be a Bruno:sas2:

I think what's helped Bruno, is that he's an an already experienced player (26 y/o) Also has played for a number of different clubs (this is his 5th team) and played aboard as well. So he's had both the ups and downs that a player has in their development in the early years.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think what's helped Bruno, is that he's an an already experienced player (26 y/o) Also has played for a number of different clubs (this is his 5th team) and played aboard as well. So he's had both the ups and downs that a player has in their development in the early years.
Yeah of course. Had his development years off the radar.

It’s hard to find/teach his sort of elite mentality though:banderas:.

Havertz and Werner might be long term flops but the likelihood is they’ll come good. As much pleasure as it would give me to pour it on at a time like this there’s always going to be teething problems with young players like Havertz(Werner probably deserves a bit less slack though).

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why is Pep spazzing out?

hSMLIuO.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
At this rate with these results i’m going to be very upset if Ole’s tricky reds don’t have the title sewn up by Feb.:wow: