Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Havertz looks like he just needs time to adjust. Werner, I'm not so sure. Could improve with more time to adapt but just seems to lack that genuine world class quality.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Havertz looks like he just needs time to adjust. Werner, I'm not so sure. Could improve with more time to adapt but just seems to lack that genuine world class quality.

Havertz has zero intensity in his game. Only excuse of long covid.

Werner legit seems brain dead on the ball.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lack of intensity is one of those things that can be fixed with time.

Nah breh, I believe you either have a engine or you don't. :manny:

No way a guy that young should be ambling about the pitch.

Will admit I'm wrong when he shows me something but it's looking bad right now.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
shyt, I ain't even know he played

to give you perspective, Leverkusen are on top of Bundesliga right now. It's was always Leverkusen's system getting him all those goals and assist. That's why I don't care about states for midfielders in football

This era's obsession with stats is part of the problem.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I ain't even know he played

to give you perspective, Leverkusen are on top of Bundesliga right now. It's was always Leverkusen's system getting him all those goals and assist. That's why I don't care about states for midfielders in football

This era's obsession with stats is part of the problem.

:guilty:

I saw the numbers and a few highlight videos and thought we had one :mjcry:

Roman better keep that wallet open :feedme:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
At least Rashford has that fake Brazilian swag which work once or twice a game.

Werner has zero wiggle. He's a straight line runner with below average technique.

And virtually no awareness of what's happening around him. He's one of those guys where you're just going to have to play him in a front 2 if you want to get the best out of him.

There's no point in having him out wide because he's incapable of creating for himself and others and you can't have him up front on his own because of his poor hold up play and inability to link up with his teammates. Have a focal point and just try to spam balls in behind for him and hope he takes enough of those chances. Shocking player.