Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I gotta apologize to Ruben Dias. I gotta see more if he can actually play the football but he has the aura.

P.S. Gabriel might already be a top 5 CB in England.

Dias off to a bright start but all it takes is one error and people start talking shyt. It's the curse of being a high priced keeper or defender

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Dias off to a bright start but all it takes is one error and people start talking shyt. It's the curse of being a high priced keeper or defender

True but he's got the minerals. Too much sauce to be a bust. He's a natural leader.

Football fans are too harsh sometimes.

-------

Can't wait to see what Ozil's PR team comes out with tomorrow.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

It sucks they give in to the pressure, but signing Robinho isn’t worth losing your biggest sponsor and the media backlash.

I wish him the best, because the feminist are already gearing up to drag him over his interview the other day. Sometimes it’s just best to stay quiet. Now social media is trying to make him the poster boy for rape and toxic masculinity :francis:

They’re even trying to bring Ney into this nonsense :unimpressed:

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Just seen this on my timeline

These brehs need to learn how to be discreet :snoop:

Lingards ex as well...

:skip::dame:

:patrice:

Wan Bissaka's explanation to Ole tommorow
UeLX.gif

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sucks they give in to the pressure, but signing Robinho isn’t worth losing your biggest sponsor and the media backlash.

I wish him the best, because the feminist are already gearing up to drag him over his interview the other day. Sometimes it’s just best to stay quiet. Now social media is trying to make him the poster boy for rape and toxic masculinity :francis:

A lot of these broads be full of shyt especially ol girl in the tweet but the truth is they still got dude on record saying he put his dikk in a woman's mouth while she was passed out like it's all gravy :manny: besides he thought he was gonna get support from Bolsonaro and them but even the main minister always taking down on feminism pretty much said "lock him up throw away the key :camby:" I ain't going to bat for him.

Last edited:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

He’s better off leaving the country, he could probably even still play pro in Turkey or in the UAE