Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
breh i was up 4-0 against villareal in a europa league match and i ended up losing 5-4

:mjcry:
:picard: Surprised you didn't delete the game after that.

Was doing a road to glory career mode with Leyon Orient, 2 nil up against Bolton and they came back to make it 2-2 in the 85th minute...I haven't played it since. :mjlol:

Went over to PES 2021 & Football Manager but my laptop died last week.:stopitslime:

Ai crossing needs to be fixed :francis:

Might wait for the PS5 upgrade since Career mode saves don't carry over.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:picard: Surprised you didn't delete the game after that.

Was doing a road to glory career mode with Leyon Orient, 2 nil up against Bolton and they came back to make it 2-2 in the 85th minute...I haven't played it since. :mjlol:

Went over to PES 2021 & Football Manager but my laptop died last week.:stopitslime:

Ai crossing needs to be fixed :francis:

Might wait for the PS5 upgrade since Career mode saves don't carry over.
How's PES 21?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
He only signed there for the blonde women :hubie:

Mqk1.gif

:mjlit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Nothing wrong with it. It's the only reason why I would sign for a club in Sweden too. Waking up every morning to the long night everyday for months, waiting to see if the whitewalkers are coming for you :hubie:you need something to do to pass the time. :manny:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
FM2020 brehs, how the fukk do you beat Liverpool?

This is one of the most overpowered teams I've ever seen in any football game :stopitslime: Even the way they press on the game is stupid. You can't even 100% replicate their high press :hhh: this is some bullshyt. Fools pressing me relentlessly for 90 minutes with barely any fouls

I'm on my 2nd season now. Bought in Osimhen and Gabigol. Sold Laca for £53m, trying to sell Auba. This dude misses hella chances on the game

Florentino Luis has to be the best midfielder on the game. Straight boss and only 20

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
FM2020 brehs, how the fukk do you beat Liverpool?

This is one of the most overpowered teams I've ever seen in any football game :stopitslime: Even the way they press on the game is stupid. You can't even 100% replicate their high press :hhh: this is some bullshyt. Fools pressing me relentlessly for 90 minutes with barely any fouls

I'm on my 2nd season now. Bought in Osimhen and Gabigol. Sold Laca for £53m, trying to sell Auba. This dude misses hella chances on the game

Florentino Luis has to be the best midfielder on the game. Straight boss and only 20

I don't have the game. But have you tried long ball/direct counter attack tactics?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Played against Liverpool with River Plate in the club world cup.

Played deep with a 4-1-4-1, defensive/counter/distribute to playmaker tactic. Held them off for 65 mins, had 1 God damn opportunity on a counter to score and of course my forward melted into shyt in front of goal. Replaced my deep lying playmaker (defend) after a yellow and injury, immediately got hit with 2 goals, lost 2-0.

:francis:

I like the idea of waiting for a mistake and immediately hitting my playmaker and having him either run into the final 3rd or hitting the flanks.