Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IPTV :ohhh::wow: why the fukk I wait so long to get this shyt :damn:

Sky and BT never seeing my money ever again :blessed:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Saw a clip of that, we know the energy would be a lot different if that was Sterling, Pogba etc.

That White English privilege

I was thinking the same thing. Redknapp talking about mental health, smh. Just imagine Sterling’s mental health when the media shytted on him for buying his mom a house. Not like he got drunk in Greece and started fighting pigs. :hhh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Last year I played PES for the first time in years and now I got FIFA 21 and it's way too arcadey. Every single pass comes off, it's obviously more jarring coming back from PES.

I only played a few matches with my brother, every match was 5+ goals :picard: didn't even want to play online.

Waste of $70 :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Jamie Redknapp had the cape on heavy for Maguire last night :mjlol:

Saw a clip of that, we know the energy would be a lot different if that was Sterling, Pogba etc.

That White English privilege

I was thinking the same thing. Redknapp talking about mental health, smh. Just imagine Sterling’s mental health when the media shytted on him for buying his mom a house. Not like he got drunk in Greece and started fighting pigs. :hhh: