Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ya'll desperately need a new coach. Sancho and Grealish on the bench all so he could play his back 5. :mjlol:

No Trent in the lineup:mjlol:
This is the best group of offensive players ya'll have had in a long time, shame it's being wasted on Gareth fukking Southgate :scust:

You cannot play Trent with this backline. His defending is shaky at the best of times. Also him at WB, he loses space as he is starting higher up.

Sancho has barely had a kick. He needs someone to get him the ball quickly and create space for him, you aren't going to get that with those players on the pitch.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Lost all respect for McGuire after this
fe4b3dd172b459d8556f322c3c84136d9bf4865f.gifv

Turning like a fukking yacht

:laff::laff:

That boy turns...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lol feel sorry for Mount now, he's getting abused for being favoured by his club and national manager.

What is supposed to do? Say nah, pick Grealish instead boss :pachaha:
I hope Mason Make em' Mad Mount continues to get the nod :banderas:

Grealish a c00n for not playing for Scotland or where ever the fukk his folks from.

on a sadder note, looks like Italy is making making noise back in the international scene :beli: I hated this national team since I was a kid. smh. I stopped watching football for 2 years after Italy won the WC

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Mason Make em' Mad Mount continues to get the nod :banderas:

Grealish a c00n for not playing for Scotland or where ever the fukk his folks from.

on a sadder note, looks like Italy is making making noise back in the international scene :beli: I hated this national team since I was a kid. smh. I stopped watching football for 2 years after Italy won the WC
Wouldn't worry about Italy for as long as Jorginho plays for them.