Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea is Africa's team :manny:

Man wanted his son to follow in the footsteps of giants like Drogba and Essien.

Pops mad his son had to settle for Arsenal. You hate to see it.

Actually United is Africa's team.

But let's keep 100 tho, Arsenal is just lit,
our legends are cooler. We ain't been relevant for years, but we still got clout out here.

And we just trendsetter. And on the low AFTV is great marketing for our club.

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Nicklas Bendtner has made the shocking claim that footballers using sex workers is a 'widespread phenomenon' and some use prostitutes on the night before matches.

The former Arsenal striker was a controversial figure during his time in England and was considered a 'bad boy' by many due to his run-ins with the law and disciplinary issues.

In his autobiography, 'Both Sides', Bendtner claims that everyone in football knows somebody who has used a prostitute on nights out and that it is too risky to be involved with a 'civilian'.

Bendtner admitted that the reason why footballers use prostitutes is that they cannot be exploited by 'gold diggers' who will threaten to expose their night of passion if certain requirements are not met.

'We're talking about gold-diggers from the nightlife scene who are up for a f*** and then take a photo of you sleeping it off while you're starkers. With those photos as their trump card, they can demand stuff to keep their mouths shut. And they do.

The striker also revealed a woman he had spent the night with demanded a boob job or she would declare she was pregnant with his child.

The Danish forward added: 'I know about loads of incidents involving prostitutes. But I know of just as many stories about extortion via social media.
'One of the girls I've been with comes back and claims I've got her pregnant. That there's a price if she's going to do something about it.' "And what does that mean?" I ask. "It means you've got to pay for a pair of new boobs for me. I want my t*****s fixed," she says. So I end up paying for her trip to the cosmetic surgeon.'

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nicklas Bendtner has made the shocking claim that footballers using sex workers is a 'widespread phenomenon' and some use prostitutes on the night before matches.

The former Arsenal striker was a controversial figure during his time in England and was considered a 'bad boy' by many due to his run-ins with the law and disciplinary issues.

In his autobiography, 'Both Sides', Bendtner claims that everyone in football knows somebody who has used a prostitute on nights out and that it is too risky to be involved with a 'civilian'.

Bendtner admitted that the reason why footballers use prostitutes is that they cannot be exploited by 'gold diggers' who will threaten to expose their night of passion if certain requirements are not met.

'We're talking about gold-diggers from the nightlife scene who are up for a f*** and then take a photo of you sleeping it off while you're starkers. With those photos as their trump card, they can demand stuff to keep their mouths shut. And they do.

The striker also revealed a woman he had spent the night with demanded a boob job or she would declare she was pregnant with his child.

The Danish forward added: 'I know about loads of incidents involving prostitutes. But I know of just as many stories about extortion via social media.
'One of the girls I've been with comes back and claims I've got her pregnant. That there's a price if she's going to do something about it.' "And what does that mean?" I ask. "It means you've got to pay for a pair of new boobs for me. I want my t*****s fixed," she says. So I end up paying for her trip to the cosmetic surgeon.'

It is one of the world's oldest professions, so it isn't a surprise. And it does make sense as to why they do it. Still surprised tho that these footballers haven't done their Derek Jeter Google's yet.

Before the head, put your Hancock on this NDA.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Germany look clueless in attack

RIP News of the World

That's why I don't blame rappers for messing with the same women.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

our legends are cooler. We ain't been relevant for years, but we still got clout out here.

Africa ain't fukking with Utd like that :manny:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Is this what you guys have to resort to after not winning anything significant in a generation?

"Our legends are cool"

:pachaha:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Africa ain't fukking with Utd like that :manny:

When English football exploded in Africa, Nigeria in particular, it was United then Arsenal (who closed the gap heavily due to Kanu) then Chelsea ( Babayaro didnt bring in that many fans like Kanu did). That has pretty much held firm till date. Check any viewing centers in Lagos or Accra for example and you'll see. That gap has definitely been closed overall but its still pretty much that order.