Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Entertaining match.

That German back line though. :gucci:

Someone needs to explain Rudiger to me. Is it injuries that ripped him of his form? He used to be really good wasnt he?

He was alright at Roma. People thought he was great because he was coming from Italy and playing for Germany.

It's a combination of modern tactics and CB's not knowing how to do the defending part anymore. When I watch games now I don't really see commanding CB's who control the backline. The lack of jockeying, going to ground too soon, being caught out of position and the general ability to sense danger has gone.

Most people rate Sergio Ramos as a defender, I think he's quite shyt tbh :ld:. Now as a footballer and an athlete he is one of the best, but his actual defending :francis: . Much like Kyle Walker, his athleticism gets him out of trouble, often from the mistakes he made and being out of position in the first place

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Entertaining match.

That German back line though. :gucci:

Someone needs to explain Rudiger to me. Is it injuries that ripped him of his form? He used to be really good wasnt he?
Also the midfield was horrible in that game do the defense was under constant pressure

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nicklas Bendtner has made the shocking claim that footballers using sex workers is a 'widespread phenomenon' and some use prostitutes on the night before matches.

The former Arsenal striker was a controversial figure during his time in England and was considered a 'bad boy' by many due to his run-ins with the law and disciplinary issues.

In his autobiography, 'Both Sides', Bendtner claims that everyone in football knows somebody who has used a prostitute on nights out and that it is too risky to be involved with a 'civilian'.

Bendtner admitted that the reason why footballers use prostitutes is that they cannot be exploited by 'gold diggers' who will threaten to expose their night of passion if certain requirements are not met.

'We're talking about gold-diggers from the nightlife scene who are up for a f*** and then take a photo of you sleeping it off while you're starkers. With those photos as their trump card, they can demand stuff to keep their mouths shut. And they do.

The striker also revealed a woman he had spent the night with demanded a boob job or she would declare she was pregnant with his child.

The Danish forward added: 'I know about loads of incidents involving prostitutes. But I know of just as many stories about extortion via social media.
'One of the girls I've been with comes back and claims I've got her pregnant. That there's a price if she's going to do something about it.' "And what does that mean?" I ask. "It means you've got to pay for a pair of new boobs for me. I want my t*****s fixed," she says. So I end up paying for her trip to the cosmetic surgeon.'

tenor.gif