Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Wait for the injuries to pile up...
Wait for the string of games without scoring...
Wait for contract disputes...
Wait for the fixture congestion...
Wait for that one player who's mad at you for giving him a medical injection...
Wait for the morale to drop...

:ufdup:

Naivety of giving mediocre players huge contracts, now no club can sign them :francis:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's disgraceful because go back 20 years and these plastic clubs like Chelsea and Man Citeh wouldn't have been even at the table..

aMYlF0Z.png

You start watching football in 2010, breh?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Was watching Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole talk about managing and Cole was like that shyt is pointless due to clubs and leagues don't care about cultivating black coaches.

Outside of the racial issues black players face which black players (former and current) yall think could be great managers? I was fairly certain Arteta would be a decent manager and I was wondering if that was because of how he played or the trust people had in him (Wenger had him coaching reserves, Poch and Pep offered him jobs as soon as he retired) or his race.

Pogba, Obi Mikel and Ashley Cole the only ones I can think of. Drogba potentially but he seems more inclined for politics.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Was watching Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole talk about managing and Cole was like that shyt is pointless due to clubs and leagues don't care about cultivating black coaches.

Outside of the racial issues black players face which black players (former and current) yall think could be great managers? I was fairly certain Arteta would be a decent manager and I was wondering if that was because of how he played or the trust people had in him (Wenger had him coaching reserves, Poch and Pep offered him jobs as soon as he retired) or his race.

Pogba, Obi Mikel and Ashley Cole the only ones I can think of. Drogba potentially but he seems more inclined for politics.

Kompany
Ledley
VVD
Fernandinho
Wes Morgan
After the Tottenham documentary, probably Moussa Sissoko too.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I downloaded Football Manager 2020 yesterday since It comes free with game pass :ehh:

Got Arsenal top of the league. Made no signings either :whoo:

I should really get me FA badges, I'm a gawd at this coaching shyt. :pachaha:

I tried to bin Ozil and got half the team mad at me :lolbron:

Got Mustafi out of here for 13 million.

Asked Kronke for that Partey money and he opened up that check book :takedat:

Signed Edouard for the low because I loaned him back to Celtic.

Pepe is a monster. What formation you playing?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I tried to bin Ozil and got half the team mad at me :lolbron:

Got Mustafi out of here for 13 million.

Asked Kronke for that Partey money and he opened up that check book :takedat:

Signed Edouard for the low because I loaned him back to Celtic.

Pepe is a monster. What formation you playing?

4-3-3. I'm playing well but I'm having trouble with Auba and Laca not playing well consistently

Leno SK Attack

Bellerin WB Support
Luiz BPD
Holding BPD
Tierney WB Support

Xhaka Regista
Torreira Carrilero
Ceballos/Guendouzi Roaming playmaker
All 3 on support

Pepe Inside Winger attack
Laca DLF support
Auba Ramduter attack

Lost 3-0 to city :mjcry:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dummy what's your point, Chelsea are a plastic club. The next season they finished 5th and Sunderland were seventh.. Some of Us remember Ruud Gullit, Winston Bogarde and Brian Laudrups running thru that club..

You may not like it, you may not respect it, but you gotta face facts, breh:

Chelsea have been dining at the top table of English football for the past 20 years.

:manny:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Dummy what's your point, Chelsea are a plastic club. The next season they finished 5th and Sunderland were seventh.. Some of Us remember Ruud Gullit, Winston Bogarde and Brian Laudrups running thru that club..

Yh

They were always entertaining and full of fukkery but not no title contenders until the Roubles poured in

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
4-3-3. I'm playing well but I'm having trouble with Auba and Laca not playing well consistently

Leno SK Attack

Bellerin WB Support
Luiz BPD
Holding BPD
Tierney WB Support

Xhaka Regista
Torreira Carrilero
Ceballos/Guendouzi Roaming playmaker
All 3 on support

Pepe Inside Winger attack
Laca DLF support
Auba Ramduter attack

Lost 3-0 to city :mjcry:

Bin the 4-3-3 breh, 2 striker formations are the best in this game. Had Werner giving me 63 goals in one season

Retrain Pepe and Saka as wingers by the center line
Deploy a DLP support and BBM

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Bin the 4-3-3 breh, 2 striker formations are the best in this game. Had Werner giving me 63 goals in one season

Retrain Pepe and Saka as wingers by the center line
Deploy a DLP support and BBM

I did notice I struggle whenever I play teams playing 4-4-2. I'll definitely give it a try breh thanks for the heads up :obama:

Also brehs. Florentino Luis and Jerome Onguene. 2 players i found playing yesterday that look like they have potential to be the best players in their retrospective positions