Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I like Mount as player because he has good movement. :hubie: But the more I see him being played as a winger/AM the more I'm convinced he is a #8 being played way too high. By both Chelsea and England :francis:

Mount should never play on the wings but Lampard and Southgate both think they're geniuses. They know he will be disciplined and protect his fullback (Alonso before Chilwell arrived and now TAA).

Mount in the final third is a bit :patrice: he can be a good box to box player and i'm hoping his final ball develops because it stinks right now.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lampard ain't bushing Mason anytime soon.

Unless he's playing alongside Kante at the base, I don't see how he remains a starter.

Havertz is different level and Ziyech is fit now (30 mins the other night for Morocco).

concise

Veteran
Daps
I am absolutely not for the other clubs not having a vote. This plan is mostly greed on an extreme scale. :stopitslime:

Wait, I didn't even see that. The 9 clubs with the longest tenure decide everything? :dead:

Well this £15 per game shyt is only on a one month trial so lets hope it fails.

Will I have any issues using Peacock with a VPN? :patrice:

:skip: I dunno.