Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Talk about "plastic clubs" but be totally cool with 2 clubs trying to plunder and pillage the whole league.

Both owned by Americans too.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Tell the truth how long you been a Man City fan?

You ever been to Maine Road?

I became a City fan 6 months ago. What's a Maine Road?

Been asked this question so many times over the years here. A man could support Liverpool or United starting today, spout his BS here, and get nary a question about the nature of his support. It's hilarious.

concise

Veteran
Daps
These same clubs just spent £1.2b on transfers in the summer so they can survive until fans are back in the stadiums.

Some customers are already paying silly money per month to THREE different providers (BT, Sky & Amazon) and now they want them to cough up an additional £15 per game to watch their team play. shyt is absurd.

Honestly, they probably did that because they expect the fans to pay for whatever they tell them to pay for. They haven't really found the pushback point yet.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I am absolutely not for the other clubs not having a vote. This plan is mostly greed on an extreme scale. :stopitslime:

Yeah I'm against that. This smells of backlash to the 5 subs thing tbh.

And between covid and the expanded CL coming in 24/25 it's only a matter of time before a European Super League comes about.

My stance is more for the players, they need better protecting tbh. UEFA and FIFA have also played their part with their cash grabbing tournaments they keep on thinking up in an already over packed schedule.