Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that Kendrick seems decent.
good album. not sure i'd hype it as much as some of the people on here, but enjoyable. very consistent, not too much to skip.

was listening to it on the tube earlier... saw some girl next to me also playing it. initial reaction was :leon: but i scanned up, caught a glimpse of her mug and realised it was :scusthov:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who dat is and what he does?
brazilian football journalist.

most notable over here for appearing on the football weekly podcast.

re: yoyo hating on it.... shyt is actually decent. informative, not too try and the odd jokes thrown in. worth a listen.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who is the fellow that lives in brazil? are there an opportuinitie for young fellows like myself

KOTK

Pro
Daps
good album. not sure i'd hype it as much as some of the people on here, but enjoyable. very consistent, not too much to skip.

was listening to it on the tube earlier... saw some girl next to me also playing it. initial reaction was :leon: but i scanned up, caught a glimpse of her mug and realised it was :scusthov:
i'm not a huge fan of the guy, he's no more than good to me, some of the beats are tasty though, poetic justice:takedat:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
mate wants tix for 50 quid for chels/pool? possible? help a wop out.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brazilian football journalist.

most notable over here for appearing on the football weekly podcast.

re: yoyo hating on it.... shyt is actually decent. informative, not too try and the odd jokes thrown in. worth a listen.
Yoyo hates because of a lack of Bundesliga and the patronizing MLS coverage

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yoyo hates because of a lack of Bundesliga and the patronizing MLS coverage

not at all, i recognize its a british-centric thing. the whole 'inside-joke' thing ruins it, not funny at all. its like the football ramble guys finding themselves hilarious and having no self-awareness about how stupid they sound

i have mls/us podcasts i listen to, in fact i've abandoned everything in favor of mls extratime, steve davis's show, big head red head (twellman/lalas espn)