Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I just realized these fools are acting like this with the women in the same room
sWeoHxs.png

Speaking of women, I'm feeling the new AFTV addition, Charlene :shaq:

I might have to renew my AFTV subscription
d6ahtWj.png

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I remember that vividly.

Could have slipped Giroud in for an easy finish but went for glory from 30 yards.

Lampard has given him free reign to try stupid shyt like that.

I remember watching it and thinking wtf was that. It reminded me of some schoolyard shyt a greedy 10 year old would do haha

Daps

Lampard's a fukking imbecile. Chelsea finally have some modicum of depth at a couple of positions after being the shallowest, most top heavy squad in the PL top 4 for years... and he immediately loans every halfway decent player that isn't a starter out to anyone who asks. While keeping trash like Drinkwater rotting on the wage bill doing nothing. And it's not like they've haven't already had 3+ starters miss time due to injury right out the gate this season, or never had midfielders suffer injuries in the middle of the season like clockwork every damn year. Now when he inevitably runs Mount into the ground playing him ~90 minutes every game every week he'll have no one left but hobbled ass RLC to turn to (the one guy who SHOULD have been loaned out before/over anyone else :dead:).

But then again this is the same idiot who's been playing Jorginho over Havertz and Mason fukking Mount on the goddam wings thinking that's a legit substitute for Pulisic and Ziyech, so it's not like he has any clue how to use any of the players he has on his squad to begin with. :mjlol: :unimpressed:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH