Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

It was either him or RLC that was leaving. Barkley needs to play regularly to get in to Euro2021 squad.

Both are injury prone, but Barkley is too indecisive. Passes when he should shoot, shoots when he should pass and the touch on his passes is either over or under hit. But what else do you expect when a player hits 24/25 and says he's never been coached properly until he got to Sarri. :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lampard's a fukking imbecile. Chelsea finally have some modicum of depth at a couple of positions after being the shallowest, most top heavy squad in the PL top 4 for years... and he immediately loans every halfway decent player that isn't a starter out to anyone who asks. While keeping trash like Drinkwater rotting on the wage bill doing nothing. And it's not like they've haven't already had 3+ starters miss time due to injury right out the gate this season, or never had midfielders suffer injuries in the middle of the season like clockwork every damn year. Now when he inevitably runs Mount into the ground playing him ~90 minutes every game every week he'll have no one left but hobbled ass RLC to turn to (the one guy who SHOULD have been loaned out before/over anyone else :dead:).

But then again this is the same idiot who's been playing Jorginho over Havertz and Mason fukking Mount on the goddam wings thinking that's a legit substitute for Pulisic and Ziyech, so it's not like he has any clue how to use any of the players he has on his squad to begin with. :mjlol: :unimpressed:

It's only Ross Barkley and he may of asked to leave.

Unless you release Drinkwater, he has done to much damage over the past 12-14 months to his career for anyone to be interested in him.

Mount really does need to be transitioned to a #8 full time

Havertz isn't a PL #8 yet. And for the majority of the last 12-18 months he had played more RW/SS/#10. Makes no sense to throw him into PL midfield straight away.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I just realized these fools are acting like this with the women in the same room
sWeoHxs.png

Speaking of women, I'm feeling the new AFTV addition, Charlene :shaq:

I might have to renew my AFTV subscription
d6ahtWj.png

charlene always smiling :smile:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hazard injured again :laff:

WOAT transfer. At least Kaka contributed before injuries/Mourinho killed him

Don't look after yourself the more injury prone you become.

Hazard doesn't respect that League, if he did he wouldn't be stuffing his face with beer and chocolate and come in overweight and out of shape.