Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bundesliga is already over :francis: and there's still 60 minutes to go but Serie A might be wrapped up as well :unimpressed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Lampard's youth team comment a few weeks back showed how much of a c*nt he is.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If Angel Gomes destroys Telles tonight :mjlit:

Michael-Jodan.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
how old is he?
why is no one trying to get him?

28 and 2 major knee injuries. I know it's definitely 2, but for some reason I think it might be 3.

Also because he supported Liverpool and he's played for them. After all through the injuries and time missed, he's more interested in playing then chasing medals and sitting on the bench.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

What did he say?

Asked about the focus shift from ‘nurturing’ last year to ‘investment’ this summer, Lampard told Sky Sports (via Football Daily): “I love both parts of that, I love the nurturing last year but not just the nurturing.

“I never wanted us to become an ‘academy club’, because those stories are great for five minutes and those debuts you are handing out are really nice.

“But then it moves very quickly to where people are asking ‘can you win games now?'”

“I didn’t come into the job to fight for fourth place or bring academy players in; I came here to win”, Frank Lampard said. “Last year we couldn’t recruit and this year the club has made the decision to bring in players. It changes the landscape and we’re ready to work.

Those young boys played well and it was in spite of Lampard and his coaching.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real Betis putting it on Madrid :whew:

Needed something to cleanse myself of that trash display from West Brom and Chelsea. This ain't disappoint.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Idk why city fans are crying about Ruben Dias since he’s a solid player imo. Good left footed center backs like him are hard to come by. Esp one that can actually play dangerous balls