Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Idk why city fans are crying about Ruben Dias since he’s a solid player imo. Good left footed center backs like him are hard to come by. Esp one that can actually play dangerous balls

Some fans are gonna moan about everything, but it's a good purchase. Not as accomplished as Koulibaly, not as recently hyped as Kounde but he's a young physical center back who plays well for Portugal.

He's right footer btw. Would be crazy if we had 3 left footers who play CB.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@Premeditated Havertz does look a little stiff at times :lupe:

Hudson-Odoi rescued that game but he refuses to give him a fair shake.

He nearly cost Chelsea the comeback with a ludicrous sub that killed momentum for a good 10 minutes.
he's unfortunately what I thought he was. a Muller/Greizeman type player

he's not a bad player, just not my type of midfielder. imma be tight as fukk if Arsenal get Aouar for 45 mill :unimpressed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Some fans are gonna moan about everything, but it's a good purchase. Not as accomplished as Koulibaly, not as recently hyped as Kounde but he's a young physical center back who plays well for Portugal.

He's right footer btw. Would be crazy if we had 3 left footers who play CB.
Napoli really played hardball on a 29 year old CB in this market. Jokes....

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The handball rule is gonna kill this league if they keep this up

I legit don't understand how Southampton got a pen last week :dwillhuh:

Southampton dude kicked the ball on the gound <1 ft into spurs player 1's ankle, ball flicks up into spurs player 2's arm, still within a @1-2 ft tringle between the 3 players :snoop: . . was thinking when ref went to look at screen he'd continue play but nah :pachaha:

The Palace pen in the utd game on the otherhand was :manny: not so dissimilar to the pen Liverpool got in the CL final vs spurs

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Napoli really played hardball on a 29 year old CB in this market. Jokes....

Yeah but rumors are City and Napoli never communicated directly, was Koulibalys agent trying to make the move happen. City are still salty over the Jorginho deal so they didn't communicate with Napoli at all.

Idk what they are gonna do with Koulibaly, they need the money with no CL this year, but I'm not sure who can afford him right now.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah but rumors are City and Napoli never communicated directly, was Koulibalys agent trying to make the move happen. City are still salty over the Jorginho deal so they didn't communicate with Napoli at all.

Idk what they are gonna do with Koulibaly, they need the money with no CL this year, but I'm not sure who can afford him right now.
Yeah, people told me about the whole Jorginho debacle. Bad business to let Benfica get that check.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Those young boys played well and it was in spite of Lampard and his coaching.

Eiy3Ec3XkAA1q7Y

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Arsenal need to stop being cheap and just pay the club. We need that creative gap filled since Ozil got sent to the gulags.