Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I just want to see the same energy for Frank spending all this money and only about scrapping a draw against West Brom. :mjpls:

:wow:

True but Ole ain't just about 1 game. I have been saying it from time. Ole is not a good manager..
from Aug 24, 2019
Ole is not a good manager.

I also think that Lampard is a better manager than Ole. Again not based on any single match.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Lampard and Ole stealing results that keep them in their jobs longer than they deserve.

When teams like Brighton have a clear style, patterns of play etc it's hard to justify having a bum like Lampard in charge.

But the media stoges are gonna be like Klopp was given time, so its only fair that ole and frank do as well.

Forgetting klopp was a back to back bundesliga champion,CL final appareance, got to the europa league final with a much worse squad than both lampard and ole combine:why:

Not even close.to been similar oh and klopp had a define style of play by his 2nd game:pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the media stoges are gonna be like Klopp was given time, so its only fair that ole and frank do as well.

Forgetting klopp was a back to back bundesliga champion,CL final appareance, got to the europa league final with a much worse squad than both lampard and ole combine:why:

Not even close.to been similar oh and klopp had a define style of play by his 2nd game:pachaha:

Worst thing about Lampard is he has surrounded himself with his best friend, a youth coach and a journeyman player he met on a coaching course.

Lampard is a Tory so I should have expected him to never bother learning his trade properly, get his mates jobs and be incompetent at this job. :scust: