Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

I've always enjoyed Halloween...thinking of being Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds :manny:

My first ideas were Jackie Chiles, Shaun White, Ferris Bueller or a Robot but Lamar I think is the funniest tbf. Except you can sorta rule getting babes out cos I'm going gay for the night.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

I've always enjoyed Halloween...thinking of being Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds :manny:

My first ideas were Jackie Chiles, Shaun White, Ferris Bueller or a Robot but Lamar I think is the funniest tbf. Except you can sorta rule getting babes out cos I'm going gay for the night.

I was going to go as PSY....... back when it was still a new phenomenon and not many people knew about it (korean connect!) - but now its been run to the ground in the span of about 4 days so we off that :huhldup:

no idea, probably someone like jughead. lol

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was going to go as PSY....... back when it was still a new phenomenon and not many people knew about it (korean connect!) - but now its been run to the ground in the span of about 4 days so we off that :huhldup:

no idea, probably someone like jughead. lol

PSY is a good idea though, will probably see that a couple of times.

I'm predicting that Bane is going to be popular but ehhh...don't get me wrong I love all the Batman movies but dressing up as the Joker or Bane just seems sorta, for lack of a better word, lame to me.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This is not a test post

N'est pas une test

Spurs vs Chelsea :ahh:

Friedel and Dempsey, as good as it gets for me :ahh:

Really?
Going through life without hearing that. Can't imagine that world. :wow:

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/yes-mn0000685647

I don't want this to reflect that I am somehow music-ignorant, this band is a gap in my knowledge somehow, I will download their discography and become an expert by next week however.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Going as

$%28KGrHqIOKo8E5VLzPRQYBOW+UrgQjQ~~60_3.JPG

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is not a test post

N'est pas une test

Spurs vs Chelsea :ahh:

Friedel and Dempsey, as good as it gets for me :ahh:

I don't want this to reflect that I am somehow music-ignorant, this band is a gap in my knowledge somehow, I will download their discography and become an expert by next week however.

downloading all the musics? :wow: I can't go any further than borrowing from the library and making copies.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dempsey is being left isolated like fukk, already counted 5 times and 2x he's danced his way out of there

They're used to Bale just sprinting down the line and losing the ball 90%/10% doing something good