Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine JFH ahead of Mata, Oscar and Hazard today? :wow:

This is the Chelsea I grew up on.

:bow:

Some Chelsea mugs wonder why I abuse Torres but having grown up on that and this 50m wanker can barely control a football you're left with no option really.

EDIT: Worst thing about Eidur is when he scored against us for Barcelona and celebrated I was genuinely upset. One of the few times ever I was like :to: when it comes to football.

Didn't give a shyt he went to Spurs cause he was :flabbynsick: at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Can you imagine JFH ahead of Mata, Oscar and Hazard today? :wow:

Hasselbaink - Best Premier League hattrick ever (perfect hattrick) + Interview - YouTube

This is the Chelsea I grew up on.

Hasselbaink & Gudjohnsen partnership (Classic Chelsea) - YouTube

:bow:

Some Chelsea mugs wonder why I abuse Torres but having grown up on that and this 50m wanker can barely control a football you're left with no option really.

Chelsea empitimise everything that is wrong with modern football. Sh*t fans, no history with a band of mercenaries playing for them.

And lol at any of my black brethren supporting them. In the 80s and 90s their hooligans and supporters clubs were practically run by the National fooking Front.

:stopitslime:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea empitimise everything that is wrong with modern football. Sh*t fans, no history with a band of mercenaries playing for them.

And lol at any of my black brethren supporting them. In the 80s and 90s their hooligans and supporters clubs were practically run by the National fooking Front.

You're right. :ohhh:

I'll stop supporting them.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

looks like history to me

its continuing with their Zero Tolerance stance on racism except when capo is involved.:shaq2:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
2_rangers_uefa_sectarian_racist_1.jpg

That you, breh?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

The leader/one of the top boys of the Younger Chelsea Hooligans is Black

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Irish Brother dropping knowledge backed up by Guru regurgitating the stuff he reads on 365. :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I feel bad for Scorcher. He passionately supports a club that is proud of its racism. You a black man with integrity, and arent getting paid to support them. What went wrong? I know your fam is mostly Arsenal fans. Went against the grain?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for Scorcher. He passionately supports a club that was is proud of its racism. You a black man with integrity, and arent getting paid to support them. What went wrong? I know your fam is mostly Arsenal fans. Went against the grain?
Guru in rare form :ohhh:

I'd love to see you try this act with somebody like a Trevor Nelson, and many other black/asian supporters from that era, and see if you wouldn't get laughed out the place. Every club has or has had an element of racist support at one point. Some, like Chelsea, bigger than others but to act like it's exclusive to just one club is laughable.

Tbh I didn't even really know about the racist element of Chelsea's support and how deep it was until I was early-mid teens. Up until that point I pretty much unaware. But by then it was too late and thank fack for that :ahh: