Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
so glad Greizman missed that penalty

does fukk all the whole game besides pass it sideways and backwards, Martial comes in and is more threatening than him, creates the penalty in the finishing minutes. No more mooching of talented player you mediocre bouguette.:hhh: This is actually his typical performance for France

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IsHr6gG.jpg

giphy.gif

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Waistcoat isn't it, he has done a good job and does have the right ideas. Youth, picking on form, staying away from 442. But he'll never get this team playing to it's full potential. He was the right man at the right time to evolve the squad, but he isn't the man to take them forward to where they need to go. Besides Gerrard and Lamps the cupboard is bare, if you want to keep it English.
Wilder?

forbes

Rookie
Daps
I really like the players they bought this transfer window but I don't expect much from Chelsea this season. I could be wrong though. The way I see it, they're all relatively young players who've never played in the Premier League, which is undoubtedly tougher than the leagues they came from. Lampard is a new coach, his tactics and style still need time to polish up. It's going to take some time for these guys to gel as a team on the pitch...along with the pressure on them, I expect them to be exhausted and to fold going into the latter half of the season.