Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Breh you talking like someone gave City to De Bruyne...:russ:
Fans can see with their eyes who the better player is, and just assume it's that persons team. Neymar is not a better player than Messi, would probably never be. If he was THAT nikka we'd crown him. Maybe Neymar just came to Barca at the wrong time, Messi wasn't close to falling off, even 3 whole years after he left, Messi won another Balon Dor.
Look at United for example, Pogba is great, but we all know and can see this is Bruno's team now. Not because of some media narrative, it's just obvious, we can all see it on our screens.

Brehs .... !!! :whoa::whoa:

wut ?

Person's team.... ? :dahell: Not captain but a "player's team" through his actual playing ...? That probably happened only a small number of times at the big clubs in European football history. Messi, Maradona, Lothar Matthaeus, Bobby Charlton, Platini, Ronaldo (ii).

Bruno is nowhere near that yet.

Lawd ha mercy. The guy has barely even played yet. Give the preah time to settle.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Do people think that there is something wrong with Ighalo? :dahell:

Outside of that chance he had late against Chelsea during his debut, I think he's been good value for us. Has scored in the limited time and games he's played (FA Cup and EL mainly). He's tekkers aren't the best and I find he's a little slow in anticipating chances, but outside of that, he's been solid.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Brehs .... !!! :whoa::whoa:

wut ?

Person's team.... ? :dahell: Not captain but a "player's team" through his actual playing ...? That probably happened only a small number of times at the big clubs in European football history. Messi, Maradona, Lothar Matthaeus, Bobby Charlton, Platini, Ronaldo (ii).

Bruno is nowhere near that yet.

Lawd ha mercy. The guy has barely even played yet. Give the preah time to settle.

I meant main man :russ: