Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Mbappe is a great player... yes, a World Cup winner but he is not on Neymar’s level. At least not yet. Neymar is the complete player. He can do everything. Mbappe has got great pace and finishing but he’s not the finished package yet.

When Wesley Sneidjer was snubbed in 2010 after winning the treble with Inter... I just. :scust: Disgraceful. He made it to a word cup final too.

i agree with u about neymar ,he's the better player, yes i know that he came on and changed the game two days ago, but when neymar is on he offers more than speed and goals,neymar doesnt rely on service as much as Kylian does. in a few years barring injury sure but now, they need each other that PSG team doesn't get this far without each other.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I’ll have to respectfully disagree. Don’t let Neymar’s injury ravaged time at PSG deceive you. He’s the best player at PSG. Yes Mbappe has been the engine as of late but there’s no way I would take him over Neymar at the moment.

Fair play, the way Neymar dribbles/takes set pieces better than Messi at times :wow: so I can definitely understand why you feel that way about him. Just different taste in style.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
M'bappe will tell you himself he's not Neymar. 2 more years and Killa will have the crown though..

I just feel like without mbappe Neymar can't really get the ball to anyone in a good position. He does fantastic crosses but his link up play slacks heavy without mbappe in the game.

The pass he made to mbappe to pass to mouting wouldn't have worked with any other player on PSG.

Mbappe might be slightly less refined... But he a killer :wow:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
MBappe is a more important player than Neymar. This time next year we won't even be thinking about Neymar with regards to MBape. :beli:

Neymar is more of a playmaker, Mbappe is a playmaker and a finisher.

sorry breh but mbappe>Neymar

France would have rather had Mbappe over Neymar 10 times outta 10 IMO

You honestly think Mbappe is dropping into midfield to take balls and basically play like a midfielder like Neymar had to in that PSG match? :patrice: