Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Audley Harrison, stahp fighting :damn:

Eubank Jr looked alright, nothing really special though. :ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eubank Jr has about a total of 20 fights in his whole career both in amateur and pro ranks. Hes very much a baby in the sport.

Yeah, could tell. But he was fighting a bum and had massive size/speed advantage. Comfortable win but he should have been more aggressive.

You see DeGale vs Mohoumadi? DeGale looked tired towards the end but good fight. French breh was solid tbf.

Loved DeGale's commentary on the highlights :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, could tell. But he was fighting a bum and had massive size/speed advantage. Comfortable win but he should have been more aggressive.

You see DeGale vs Mohoumadi? DeGale looked tired towards the end but good fight. French breh was solid tbf.

Loved DeGale's commentary on the highlights :heh:

I only caught bits and pieces of Chunkys fight while i was out. His face looked all puffy and bruised from what i saw. Wasted talent tbh.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
picking a team :rudy:

thats where the downhill slide starts

appreciate the game, not some artificial team picking based on who's colors you like most

that being said if you want to fit in with the OFT, pick arsenal, aka team black power, aka weakened black men hampered by french roots, enough to have some ups and downs and most important people to talk to in this thread.

i invite you to follow usa this tuesday though.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
worlds longest freefall, sponsored by luis suarez
NOPE! Bottled like budweiser. Weak yankee piss. Putin gettin his :skip: on in the kremlin shirtless on a horse. you know what they call vodka red bull in moscow? double vodka:smugdraper:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Watching the end of the Brazilian footy round, and thank god Fluminense are being helped to take home the title. Couldnt stand our rivals being anywhere near the top. Flu were losing 1-0 at home with 15min left and the ref ridiculosly handed them a pk AND a free kick at the death, in which they scored. Gotta love brazilian football