Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything can happen. yoyo will you be rooting for us breh, some MLS guys on our squad. Big story in Canadian soccer today is that Jono De Guzman and Junior Hoilett will join the team if we make the hex( Julian De Guzman being the source).

If we somehow get through I like our chances in the Hex.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i always like to see canada do well, nothing to with with mls, maybe its the north-america english speaking brotherhood :yeshrug:

plus honduras had their time already :birdman:

and maybe some success will change this whole dangerous canadian traitor culture

concise

Veteran
Daps
Anything can happen. yoyo will you be rooting for us breh, some MLS guys on our squad. Big story in Canadian soccer today is that Jono De Guzman and Junior Hoilett will join the team if we make the hex( Julian De Guzman being the source).

If we somehow get through I like our chances in the Hex.

maury-laughing.gif

I'd like to see Canada do well and something done to stem the tide of their defectors, but lol @ those guys. :laff:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
WOW @ Honduras/Canada being at 4pm, what possible reason could they have? I'm a big believer in night-time games being better for atmosphere, but what do I know

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOW @ Honduras/Canada being at 4pm, what possible reason could they have? I'm a big believer in night-time games being better for atmosphere, but what do I know

Cuba-Panama has to be played at the same time as all three spots up in the air. Havana stadium doesn't have lights so all games have to be played during the day. :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeIn is 100% coming to Time Warner NYC soon. You can't see the channel on the channel guide, but if you search by "theme" or "show" with "Soccer" you see some games listed. Channel 449. I'm gonna call them up and see what's going on, I'd like to get those qualifiers today.

Cuba-Panama has to be played at the same time as all three spots up in the air. Havana stadium doesn't have lights so all games have to be played during the day. :heh:

:laff: you can thank the cubans then, for slashing the atmosphere 50%

concise

Veteran
Daps
@SubZeroDegrees, I think you gonna need to make that thread to unite the Kobe stans, breh. They're adding smileys and I had no idea until I read the announcement:

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...ey-competition-*ends-10-17*.html#.UH2Zitc4eq0
RULES

1. No Aliases Can Put Money On This Or They'll Get Banned
2. You Don't Get Your Money Back After You Put It On A Smiley, Its Gone Forever!!!
3. The Smiley With The Most Cash Gets Added

:ooh: expires tomorrow, though. Lots of catch up needed.
MrmOw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I can swing the election, if USA wins today... how about a mini-vote within the OFT

personally i already like the heisenberg one

edit: i agree with chicago in the thread though... the forum already has all those smilies

concise

Veteran
Daps
:thumbsdown: some tv show character

Ridiculous Kobe face :yes:

edit: i agree with chicago in the thread though... the forum already has all those smilies

:childplease: maybe on a few, but :childplease:

biden != jawalrus, nuances!
Ridiculous Kobe != mjpls
"heisenberg" != leostare
and kevin arnold definitely != cape

that's like some of the ridiculous claims I've seen that say :jawalrus: = :smugfavre: or :yeshrug: = :manny: ... :smh: