Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Brehs I'm trying to get into soccer, but I can't keep up with the schedules.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fires in the stand in Senegal Ivory Coast match :wow:

I was out all day, just saw this :merchant:

They lost it. They hyped the fukk out of that team in Senegal and they crashed out in the CAN last year and aren't even making it this year. Sengalaise brehs are crazy they did this when they didn't qualify to the WC back in 2006. That 2002 team has them trying to live up to insane expectations.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:ehh: Maloney looking out for British brother, he didn't see that right leg.

Pick a team and take it from there.

Isn't the MLS season pretty much over? I'd rock with Philadelphia Union since thats my home town:manny: I don't even know what games are really broadcasted over here, but it seems like the English premier league is on Foxsoccer channel sometimes.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
228001SENEGALCOTEDIVOIRE1013221356.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Isn't the MLS season pretty much over? I'd rock with Philadelphia Union since thats my home town:manny: I don't even know what games are really broadcasted over here, but it seems like the English premier league is on Foxsoccer channel sometimes.

ESPN - Saturday Mornings & occasionally Monday afternoons
FOX Soccer Channel - Saturdays and Sundays, Tuesday and Wednesday for Champions League football.

concise

Veteran
Daps

December 1.

:heh: at Liga MX scheduling games tonight.

:heh: at those scenes trying to get DD. and they scheduled playoffs for each WC spot? Things may be looking worse this time next year.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This not posting outside the thread experiment has been going along quite nicely, I think. :ld:
I made a post in the Coli mixtape thread, doesn't count, right? That was an announcement for our own good :yeshrug: and it's pretty good so far.

Greatest feeling is just watching some of these thread trainwrecks just play out and not having to waste time coming up with a response to a hardhead. Is this what snobbery feels like? :ahh: They're so very predictable.

binoculars.gif