Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EfaQDFnWsAAJSqo

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
True. There’s only so much you can do but I feel Barca could’ve done more to make Him feel like he was the worthy successor to Messi.

That was the EXACT problem. Neymar was the HEIR APPARANT and even Messi knew it. He knew it. But what happened is that Bartolomeu/Abidal refused to give him props.

When the Remondata happened and Neymar put Barca on his back and beat PSG nearly single-handedly. It was up to the front office to create all sorts of branding, videos, social posts etc. Highlighting Neymar's night.

But instead do you know what the most popular video was? Messi celebrating Sergi Roberto's goal. Now I'm not saying Barca can control the fans and how they react. But they didn't help the situation when PSG came around and basically told Neymar.

"Barcelona will NEVER be your team as long as Messi lives and breathes."

As much as I think Bayern will win...what divine justice would it be for PSG to finally win UCL with NEYMAR at the fore....

Barcelona deserve all of the hate that's about to come their way...literally 1000% of it.