Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
The people in suits at Barca don’t know what they’re doing. Once they let Neymar leave, it was all downhill from there.
they didn't want him to go but psg matched his buyout clause so I think it's up to the player when it happens, so neymar chose to leave. he'd be stupid to go back too.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
they didn't want him to go but psg matched his buyout clause so I think it's up to the player when it happens, so neymar chose to leave. he'd be stupid to go back too.
True. There’s only so much you can do but I feel Barca could’ve done more to make Him feel like he was the worthy successor to Messi.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b7l509t.png
vzRsQJi.png

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
True. There’s only so much you can do but I feel Barca could’ve done more to make Him feel like he was the worthy successor to Messi.
to be fair with neymar he's 28 now and messi is 33. messi is still playing, probably for 3 more years? so neymar would have to wait until he's 31 when he's prolly going to fall of then. he made the right choice leaving to get out of messi's shadow.