Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
These 2 leg games only benefit teams who want to play negative boring football. They’ll score one away goal and then defend for the rest of the remaining minutes

ConstantVapidKagu-size_restricted.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I have a far more simpler idiots explanation, Roberto Carlos's physique and athleticism is what made the ball talk. If you look at Roberto Carlos run up, its longer than the wall is to the ball. It isnt a straight run towards the ball, its slightly curved run + thighs/leg power + natural speed + hitting the ball in the right spot for a outside of the foot ball.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I have a far more simpler idiots explanation, Roberto Carlos's physique and athleticism is what made the ball talk. If you look at Roberto Carlos run up, its longer than the wall is to the ball. It isnt a straight run towards the ball, its slightly curved run + thighs/leg power + natural speed + hitting the ball in the right spot for a outside of the foot ball.

Yh it's deffo the power, outside of the foot and angle he hit the ball. The actual physics breakdown where they threw in the Magnus Effect had me :ohhh:

And it's only recently when I rewatched it that I appreciated the distance of the run up .never paid attention to it before

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Now it comes out the real reason to why the scouts got the Spanish Archer.

But the question I ask is, arent all the transfer decision makers at Arsenal, already in their current roles when they signed Pepe anyway. :jbhmm: So all they are doing is investigating themselves :skip:
I think it's the new Arsenal boss trying to shyt some more on Mislintat :heh: