Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Man Utd vs Sevilla it is.. :demonic:

200.gif

I didn't want to play wolves but Sevilla are a better side than Wolves.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I didn't want to play wolves but Sevilla are a better side than Wolves.
Rather play Sevilla than play Wolves for the 7th time in 14 months :hhh:

Think we can catch out Sevilla, they'll leave more spaces unlike Copenhagen, only worry is that it's Sevilla and the Europa League, if we beat them then I think we'll win it....I hope. But we've been smacked in all the semi finals we've been in though..:patrice:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wolves though. :hhh:

Played like shyt. Dunno if that non-stop football from July 2018, the 3 months of inactivity and the heat fukked them up, but they played like they were defending a 2 nil lead in the 2nd leg..:picard:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I just hope Rashford doesn't get locked up by 34 year old Jesus Navas :francis:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
1) Rooney was right. He should have left . Wasted prime years. He was done by 29
2) They also allow Fergie to pick his replacement :heh: I understand he a legend and all. But you're retiring. Why did they allow him to pick his replacement? And Moyes at that.
3) Klopp was available but they procrastinated on sacking Van Gaal and went with Mourinho. .
4) Looking at the amount of money the club spent in the following years. I'm surprised Woodward is still in charge of transfers. The worst part is, it's not like the scouting department is trash. They recommended a lot of players. For some reason, the club never went out to get them.

Wasted prime years? He got another league before he was doneso lol. He was making a mint, Fergie knew he was cracked before he left. Klopp didn't want to come to Man U. Jurgen Klopp turned down Manchester United job offer because 'it didn't feel right' | SportsJOE.ie

Woodward should've been pinned, but he has had some shyt luck. Falcao didn't get healthy, Angel wanted to bolt, and no one could imagine Sanchez doing as bad as he did. Moyes fukked up Thiago and LvG fukked up Kroos so that's not on him though.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
So Lopetegui just wasn't a good fit for Madrid? :patrice:
I look at it two possible ways. Either he learned and grew as a manager from his time at RM, or he’s an Unai Emery type that’s good at handling the actual football but not at managing all of the other things that go into running a big club.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I look at it two possible ways. Either he learned and grew as a manager from his time at RM, or he’s an Unai Emery type that’s good at handling the actual football but not at managing all of the other things that go into running a big club.

He was playing very good football with the Spanish national team too, right? Before the world cup drama