Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Rooney knew what was up.

More funny that we won the league and got to the Champions League final that season though. :lolbron:

Fergie basically had one hand tied behind his back doing miracle with Cleverley and the rest of the clowns :mjlol:

1) Rooney was right. He should have left . Wasted prime years. He was done by 29
2) They also allow Fergie to pick his replacement :heh: I understand he a legend and all. But you're retiring. Why did they allow him to pick his replacement? And Moyes at that.
3) Klopp was available but they procrastinated on sacking Van Gaal and went with Mourinho. .
4) Looking at the amount of money the club spent in the following years. I'm surprised Woodward is still in charge of transfers. The worst part is, it's not like the scouting department is trash. They recommended a lot of players. For some reason, the club never went out to get them.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What is Raheem Sterlings net worth? I'm seeing my guy in all the adverts lately, he could be the UK LeBron is he continues making the right moves

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
1) Rooney was right. He should have left . Wasted prime years. He was done by 29
2) They also allow Fergie to pick his replacement :heh: I understand he a legend and all. But you're retiring. Why did they allow him to pick his replacement? And Moyes at that.
3) Klopp was available but they procrastinated on sacking Van Gaal and went with Mourinho. .
4) Looking at the amount of money the club spent in the following years. I'm surprised Woodward is still in charge of transfers. The worst part is, it's not like the scouting department is trash. They recommended a lot of players. For some reason, the club never went out to get them.
As far as I remember Fergie pretty much had him out of the door his last season. Rooney was already turning :flabbynsick: at that point. I know PSG was rumored to go for Rooney but Fergie did Blanc a favor and told him he was already washed.

Then Moyes came in and did what he did :francis: But LVG also wanted to replace Rooney and requested Mane but they ended up sticking with Rooney. And then it was Mourinho's turn to praise Rooney and talk about how he was a real #9 and would be scoring goals. That lasted about 10 matches :heh:

As far as Woodward goes I'm sure after he fukks this transfer window up he'll again release a story how United is looking for a DoF and then go back to business as usual.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
No way UTD buying Dembele as an alternative to Sancho....Not with Ole as the manager :mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Shakhtar Donetsk might cause more problems to Inter than Bayer Leverkesen did yesterday.
Hopefully Wolves and Sevilla take this to an hour long penalty shoot-out which makes them tired for Sunday :blessed:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Man Utd vs Sevilla it is.. :demonic:

200.gif