Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Old Whore's squad needs an overhaul. Too old and slow and a number of players have been together for too long, much like Real. (At least Real have been planning for the future with the 3 Brasilians, signing Mendy & Milito, playing Valverde). In some ways not too dissimilar to what Poch had at Spurs before getting the Spanish archer. Spurs squad not as old, but they had been together for a while.

Need to focus on De Ligt, Bentancur, Arthur, Dybala as their core.

Plus Odegaard and Kubo, who will be out on loan again.

Juventus needs to either get rid of Ronaldo, which they won't, or buy attackers that can complement him, which they can't afford.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Most managers would back themselves to do that job. If he runs away from that challenge then to me he's not cut out for the top level.

Well with juve he would get the resources to rebuild so, but again how long long are they willing to wait:patrice:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Most managers would back themselves to do that job. If he runs away from that challenge then to me he's not cut out for the top level.

It's a completely unappealing and unwinnable (in terms of Champions League) job because of the state of that squad. Poch won't last 2 seasons there.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sarri is Parma/Cagliari/Torino quality.

He's better than that, much better than that GP fraud who just took over at Torino, breh has never finished higher than 9th. At least with Sarri his last 4-5 seasons is finishing in the CL places.

I say Napoli, Nazio and Roma is his true level. He needs to leave those political monsters clubs alone, which has been his last 2 jobs.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Well with juve he would get the resources to rebuild so, but again how long long are they willing to wait:patrice:

Read a report/article a few weeks back, that Rona has really hurt them. I guess theyll have to sell a few more extra Fiat's.

Watch Serie A teams bail then out buying their academy players for 20m :unimpressed:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People in here saying Poch should reject Juventus if he gets the call
DhgQUPN.png

Man is one failure away from begging West Ham for a job.